Innerscape specialises in providing Mechanical and Electrical building services consultancy and engineering design to NZ Building Code compliance including:
- Heating systems - heat pumps, boilers, radiant, electric, gas, fuel oil, distribution piping and pumps.
- Air conditioning systems - chillers, heat pumps, cooling towers, air handlers, fancoils, distribution ductwork, free air cooling, natural (passive) ventilation.
- Fresh air ventilation - fans, filters, heat recovery ventilators, distribution ductwork.
- Extract air ventilation - commercial, industrial, cooling, car park extract systems.
- Controls - computerised building management systems, electronic local controls for optimal operation.
- Power Supply - bulk power supply, internal mains reticulation and distribution planning, small power.
- Lighting - interior environmental lighting, exterior building, sports, street lighting, occupancy sensor and smart controls initiated lighting, feature, ambience, and mood lighting.
- Data & Communications - CCTV, MATV, telephone backbone and reticulation.
- Security - access control and intruder detection systems.
- Standby power and on site generation.
- Lightning Protection.
Hydraulics and Fire Protection are also offered, with specialist sub-consultants engaged as appropriate depending on the size and complexity of the project.